Sorry the pictures are going to be a little blurry tonight but the light has been so awful here all day that I kept waiting for the gloom to clear for it to never happen, so bad night time shots it is.
As you can just about see yesterday I finished the other side of the central panel with a little less trouble with the colour changing, and then this morning at a ridiculously early hour, thanks to my little boy, I built up a row either side as I felt the central flower needed a little more space.
I have now established the first couple of rows of the side panels, which you can see a bit more clearly in the paper pattern
Its a series of interlaced hearts which I thought might have a look of a garden trellis about it and thankfully no colour changing of the background colour just the lot easier colour change on the contrast colour.
Managed to get a bit done this afternoon thanks to the patience of Romford knitting group who were very patient with the Pete who joined us for the afternoon.