I know you’ve seen this one before, but I was prompted by seeing it again on Anne’s BlogIf you want to play too, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows) –
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.
So here’s mine:
1. Sunset : Nicola could you please stop the sun for me? / Nicola, puoi tenermi fermo il sole per piacere? (Stop Sunset on Capri), 2. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 3. Shene, 4. embers, 5. 365.115 Tiptoe Through the Tulips, 6. Green Tea Sunset, 7. Sunset on the beach, 8. Little piece Of rainbOw !, 9. Family of Menhires by the peace, 10. Pete, 11. underwater rose, 12. DSCN3681
Lixie has tagged me for the Meme to
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- I was told by two seperate doctors that I could not have a baby, what did they know.
- I have a degree in Sculpture
- I hate the sound of rustling carrier bags or bin Liners
- I have a painting hanging somewhere in BP’s head quarters
- I have always wanted blue hair
- I have appeared in The New Scientist more than once
- Joni Mitchell’s ‘Blue’ is my favourite album of all time.
Ok so who can I tag how about Andy and Suse again, and like lIxie I can’t think of anyone else.