1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
“A keen fan of Hank Marvin & The Shadows, Iommi, who has held down a variety of jobs whilst trying to pursue his musical career, had once worked on a cutting machine at a sheet metal factory. On his last day in the job, just three years earlier, an accident had left him without the tips to two fingers on his right hand……..” from Rat Salad Black Sabbath the Classic Years 1969 to 1975 by Paul Wilkinson
2. If you stretch out your left arm – as far as possible, what are you touching?
The door to the kitchen if I really leant out to the left
3. What’s the last program you watched on tv?
Unfortunately have to admit have just caught some of This Morning
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
About 11am I think – Not bad its 11:12
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
An airiplane, Andy’s foot tapping up and down whilst he is on the phone to the council tax people
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
We went out to Romford town centre yesterday to try and sort out some moving stuff
7. What are you wearing?
Black skirt a vest and a purple shirt
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
No which is unusual for me I think I must have sleept really soundly
9. When was the last time you laughed?
A few minutes ago when we found out that our water meter is somewhere in our front pavement, I know it doesn’t sound funny but hey
10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
In front of me is one of my paitongs/sculptures which really needs some work on it as it didn’t survive the move to well,A rather attaractive border thingy (not) and there is a mirror leaning over the fire place.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?.
Please I live in Romford with Andy I see a lot of strange things
12. What do you think about this meme?
Its a little different
13. What’s the last film you saw?
Haven’t watched may films lately so difficult to say.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Well I would pay of all my bills to start with and then find a nice place to live with room for a recording studio for Andy And a workshop for me, we’d buy Chris a place of his own not to far away and obviousley help out some friends and family but mostly I think we would put the money away, invested wisley and live on the interest. I think I would also like to give some money to the hospice that helped me with Robin and the after school club in Chiswick which is in desperate need of funds.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
I think anyone who reads my blog pretty much knows most things about me
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt – what would it be?
I don’t think I could just change one thing in fact I think the choice would kill me as there are so many things that are so wrong.
17. Do you like dancing?
I love it, but only do in private by myself as I have two left feet and look ridiculous but there is nothing better to cheer one self up than by putting on some loud music and dancing around.
18. George Bush?
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Although I don’t plan to have any childre I alway liked the name Hope for a girl maybe with Francais (my grandmothers firt name) as a muddle name, mind you I also like Mfanwey but the poor child would be teased so much that I couldn’t inflict them with such a thing. As for a boy thats a difficult one I like the traditional names like John and Matthew haven’t really thought about it too much
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes I very much wanted to live and work in the states at one point but getting one of those green cards is impossible to get
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
That everyone I loved and lost were there waiting for me