Well unfortunately here at Silkwood we have had some computer difficulties which means I can’t post pictures whilst I’m here so I don’t really want to put the blog entry in that I was intending to do because it won’t be the same with out images so instead heres another meme from one of Andy’s friends blogs
1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Two small ones underneath my jaw where they broke my jaw.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM? At the moment in Silkwoods work room so there is a lot of yarn on the walls, book shelves and a picture of a sailing ship.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE? Pink and small
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TOO? Just about everything from heavy metal to opera via folk and jazz these days heavily influenced by Andy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE? Tess on her computer has a series of beautiful landscapes in a slide show.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be at home.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Andy.
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? I have no idea, my parents have a hard enough time remembering which day I was born.
9. There is no number 9,
10. WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP? Death
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Me.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE/PERFUME? Eternity by Calvin Klien
14. WHAT TYPE OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Don’t mind
15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS? Couldn’t survive certain times of the month with out them
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Neither Tea all the way
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? Mushroom, spinach and egg
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Choclate
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? A fellow youth worker
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? nope
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT THAT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? I can’t remember, I do remember a much cherished rag dooll my grandma made me called Jade
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE? Yes
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don’t have one.
25. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? An old d=fashioned Cherokee jeep with the bench seats in the front
26. Again, no number 26,
27. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE? Difficult to say never having done it but have been surounded by people in very unhappy marriages so I don’t have a positive view of them.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes and have done, you can’t help who you fall in love with
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? By the things you do and the way you treat then every day (I agree with Andy on this one)
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 38
31. BLONDES OF BRUNETTES? doesn’t matter
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFFTEN? Give you three guesses (yes its Andy)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? Selfishness, discrimination and greed.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF ENGLAND? Yes
35. YOUR WEAKNESS? Choclate
36. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? A beautiful bunch of flowers that Andys Family gave me for my birthday oh and a dvd from my brother but as it wasn’t actually wrapped not sure if it counts
37. FIRST JOB? Nanny
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No.
39. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS FORM? Winding sock yarn
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Not sure I would, although it sounds strange am quite comfortable with who I am
41. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE? 3 times
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT THE MOST? I guess my knitting or my dyeing
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Celebrate the fact that if I go out with certain friends it will be a lot cheaper night.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Got everything I wanted 🙂
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? none, quite happy enjoying other peoples
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Now my parents say I wasn’t but as we have established remembering the year I was born is a struggle when I ran into someone with the name Nicola Jane a couple of years ago about the same age as me she told me she was named after an instrumental released around the times of our birth so take your pick
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes
48. WHICH OF YOUR FINGERS IS YOUR FAVOURITE? all of them
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? two nights ago
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Have three sets legible but slow, joined up slightly less legible but quicker and my super fast writing that I can’t even read
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE VEGETABLE? Broccoli
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Lots
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Difficult to say but probably the David Essex greatest hits doesn’t do my street cred much good
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not, I am sure I am far to stressful
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? No
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? To me no but for lots of people in this world that do
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? Crying usually, I know how girly but I try that whole shouty thing and just end up crying
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Just moved to a new home so difficult to tell I guess my studio is my second home
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Usually unless the little voice in the back of my head says otherwise, I work a lot on instinct
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD? probably the thing I spent the most time using was the swing in the garden spent hours and hours on that thing
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? lost count
62. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Can do
63. Again with the missing question
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? no
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who can make me laugh and is honest
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICK NAMES? Nic, Niki, Sue and Maureen (don’t ask about the last two) and as a child Fairy Elephant
67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED? Difficult that one not sure as there aree different types, probably gaulstones where I couldn’t stand straight or thinking about it when I did my back in and it took me three hours to get out of bed to the bathroom, or then there is ear infections ok now I’m on a roll…
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
69. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SPILLED? The water I was using to top up the vases of flowers I have.
70. Another one missing!!!!!
71. WHATS THE LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED? A baby Angora rabbit
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS? Pink and Kakhi green at the moment but that is on an ever changing cycle
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS/SINGERS? Bowie and Joni Mitchell at the moment
74. HOW MANY WISDOME TEETH DO YOU HAVE? None they were all removed
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If they want I did it for my own entertainment.
76. WHO ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Listening out for foxes as on rabbit watch
77. LAST THING YOU ATE? chicken
78. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Andy
79. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes
80. FAVOURITE TOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Probably something from Radiohead or a Joni Mitchell track
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE? Me 🙂
82. FAVOURITE DRINK? Tea
83. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN? Don’t know don’t really care
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT? Too watch probably motor racing
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? naturally dark brown with quite a few grey hairs but regularly have it dyed various shades of red
86. EYE COLOUR? brown
87. Missing in action again.
88. SIBLINGS? yes One brother one sister and one half brother
89. FAVOURITE MONTH? October
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Gardeners world
92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas Eve
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Yes
94. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHO IS MOST LIKLEY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? no one
98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? everyone
99. BIGGEST FEAR? Not sure I have a fear, I’m not frightened of dying I am frightened of hospitals though
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? Yes (so he tells me:).