So firstly here is a quick pic of the shawl as it grows, see the sand dollars complete and the start of the waves, those rows are now getting really long (well for me anyway :).
Well I have been reading a few blogs whilst trying to rediscover all my links and have read a lot of resolutions, I am never any good at these but I thought I might try a couple of knitting ones.
1. To finish at least one of the four jumpers I have for myself on the needles ( probably the modular one as it is closest to being complete)
2. To complete the lace shawl including the i-cord top
3. To spin a hank of yarn a week on my new wheel so it pays for itself.
4. Design a new label for my handspun
5. Reorganise the studio, it has too much stuff in it so some radical moves I think will happen.
I think that is enough for now, I am not sure I will keep all of those but the one I would really like to keep is the lace shawl as I have got further with this lace project than any other.
Oh and of course there is the sucess of Skip North. I can’t wait.