Felt slightly better today apparently I still look a little pale and pasty and I regretted having lunch but definitely back on the road to recovery. HAve to be for the youtrh Club Sleep over on Friday whatever happens.
Spent a wonderful day dyeing admittedly at a lot slower pace but still got a kilo and a half done so I decided to treat myself to an hour fullfilling my Pluckfluff obsession.
These pictures are of yesterdays experiment after the twist has been set
and I couldn’t resist knitting up a sample. I know there wasn’t a lot there but had only done a short length as I wasn’t sure this was going to work as it uses a prespun 4ply cotton core with merino rovings spun around it, but I love the effect that it gives so I have started on another colourway with sequins added in which will hopefully be enough to make a hat.
Ok so I’ve been tagged by Little Lixie, so here goes my first ever blog chain
Pronunciation Keyn. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies. Then, if you wish, tag five people from your friendslist to do the same.
1. Ok this is going to be harder than I thought, ok an easy one I never drink to the bottem of any cup of tea after having been brought up on tea leaves (in fact weaned on tea from a tea pot as a baby)
2. One you have probably noticed, I never reread my blog entries (explains the spelling and grammer I know) but I don’t want to go back and remove things because I start thinking about who reads my blog I like the freedom of saying anything I like.
3. Eating Ice lollies even if its snowing outside, just one of those things.
4. A really bad habit I know but have a tendency not to clean off the previous layer of nail varnish from my toes and just paint the new colour over the top. (I hasten to add I do eventually clean off all the nail varnish, I do not have 34 years of nail varnish on my toes)
Struggling now I guess I really need an impartial veiw on this
5. Oh I know I don’t know if this counts but I smile at every body I swear if someone was about to mug me I’d smile at them, it doesn’t half get me in trouble at times, not sure if this one counts now let me see who I can tag.